Typically a new year means a fresh start or a chance to make up for shortcomings. However, for Engage, 2016 signifies an opportunity to build upon the momentum we established in 2015 –a record year for our company. In 2015, we attained the highest 5-year CAGR (compound annual growth rate) in the history of our company at 27%. Engage attributes this growth to our focus on our core strengths (like DNN, CRM, back-end integrations, and mobile development), as well as our ability to expand our services portfolio and staff to best meet client needs.
Here are a few of our highlights from 2015:
- New Services: In 2015, we introduced Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation, integration and customization to our services repertoire and foresee that it will play a large role in our projects in 2016.
- New Staff: We increased our staff by more than 20% and expect additional job openings throughout this year. Also, in October, our CTO, Henry Kenuam, moved to the role of CEO in order to help us implement more clearly defined project management processes to improve customer service.
- Growth in the Associations Market: Although we work with clients in a wide range of industries, the association and nonprofit market proved an even bigger sweet spot in 2015. We even became members of the American Society of Association Executives (ASAE) and attended the organization’s annual Membership and Technology Conference in December.
- Success Stories: Our clients continuously reported satisfaction and successes. For example, we made revisions and added a new, responsive design to a website we had built for a national ADHD nonprofit. The organization is now reaching a broader audience—it has experienced a 42% growth in new mobile users.
- Client Retention: At over 80%, our client retention rate is the highest it has been in the 7 years we have tracked the statistic.
Thanks to all our clients, partners and colleagues for helping make 2015 a year to remember. We are looking forward to a great 2016!