Engage is a St. Louis web and software development firm with a 20-year history of success. Our developers specialize in Microsoft-centric technologies, serving clients in a wide variety of industries all over the United States. We offer a culture of life/work balance and pride ourselves on top-tier work.
We have launched a SaaS product for the association space (Engage AMS) and are looking for a self-starter with strong communication skills to help us grow our customer base. The role will work closely with our sales and marketing leads to develop and execute online marketing and sales campaigns.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing social media marketing support
- Contributing to marketing strategy and tactics
- Making phone calls to schedule appointments and demos for Sales
- Learning and executing online marketing drip campaigns (via Sharpspring platform)
- Researching digital marketing options, and presenting and defending your proposed solutions
- Drafting communications (email, website and general marketing copy)
- Track campaign effectiveness to ensure overall shift in perceptions and engagement
- Write, proof and send letters, fliers, email blasts to our current and potential clients
- Write news articles and blogs and post to the Engage website
- Identify target audience and grow existing database
- Help create and maintain our editorial calendar for social media
- A strong desire to adapt, learn and grow
- Demonstrable written and oral communication skills
- A team player with a positive attitude
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, without micromanagement
- Basic understanding of social media and tools
- Pursuing career in sales and/or marketing
BONUS (not required) Qualifications:
- Google Certifications
- Sharpspring or Hubspot experience
- CRM experience
- CMS experience
- YouTube/video production experience
- Graphic design skills
- Military or collegiate sport background
This role doesn't have to be about someone who has a ton of experience. It's about developing someone SMART who can demonstrate he or she has HUSTLE and wants to kick-start a great career.
While this is a paid internship, it can be the stepping stone to a full-time position for the right hire.
How to Apply
Just email us!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Engage is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.