Engage is looking for a Web Developer who will be responsible for client website implementations. This position is responsible for designing websites and implementing content for clients on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will thrive in an open, relaxed, creative atmosphere with a team of extremely talented developers and designers in a fantastic St. Louis County location. We arm our development staff with fast Dell notebook PCs, extra flat panels, and all the coffee they need to create amazing work. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
Engage, an established and successful business since 1999, builds websites and web-based tools using DNN and .Net.
As a member of our Development team, you will:
- Implement themes for the DNN Platform.
- Implement website content on the DNN Platform.
- Act as technical liaison to clients, leading technical discussions during implementations.
- Develop reusable processes to make ongoing implementation tasks as efficient as possible.
- Configure test cases for clients, and assist them in user acceptance testing.
- Identify client issues and work with internal teams to create a strategy to troubleshoot and resolve problems during client implementations.
This is the perfect position for you if you have:
- 2+ years experience in client implementation, designer, or advanced technical support role;
- 2+ years professional experience designing websites using web standards;
- Have knowledge and experience with other programming languages such as C#, F#, Go, Rust, Ruby, Python, Java;
- Are comfortable with version control such as TFS, Git, Mercurial or Subversion;
- Have mobile development experience;
- Familiarity with agile development techniques;
- Solid website design skills, knowledge of mobile-first and responsive web design, and CSS frameworks such as Bootstrap;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with designers and other developers;
- An independent and self-motivated nature with the ability to work alone, on a team and/or leading a team of developers;
Equal Employment Opportunity
Engage is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.