Engage, an established and successful business since 1999, builds websites and web-based tools using DNN and .Net. We are looking for a Front-end Web Developer to assist with client website implementations. This position is responsible for designing websites and implementing content for clients on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will thrive in an open, relaxed, creative atmosphere with a team of extremely talented developers and designers in a fantastic St. Louis County location (and/or remote). We arm our development staff with fast Dell notebook PCs, extra flat panels, and all the coffee they need to create amazing work. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
- Advocating with clients for future-friendly, accessible, open solutions
- Creating themes for DNN Platform and other websites
- Freedom to make design decisions during implementations
- Create mobile-first, responsive content
- Develop in a local website environment, deploy to a stage environment for client testing and quality assurance, then deploy final work to production environment
- Strong familiarity with HTML, emphasizing semantic structure
- Strong familiarity with CSS
- Ability to create HTML & CSS layout based on a design
Nice to Have:
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessor languages (e.g. Less, Sass)
- Familiarity with CSS architectures (e.g. BEM)
- Familiarity with Elm
- Familiarity with JS frameworks (e.g. Vue, React, Angular)
- Familiarity with content management systems (e.g. DNN Platform, Wordpress)
Equal Employment Opportunity
Engage is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.