Engage is looking for a Project Manager who will be responsible for overseeing client website implementations. This position is responsible for managing resources, budgets and timelines for clients on a daily basis.
The successful candidate will thrive in an open, relaxed, creative atmosphere with a team of extremely talented developers and designers in a fantastic St. Louis County location. We arm our staff with fast Dell notebook PCs, extra flat panels, and all the coffee they need to create amazing work. We offer competitive pay and great benefits.
Engage, an established and successful business since 1999, builds websites and web-based tools using DNN and .Net.
As a member of our project management team, you will:
- Manage designers & developers.
- Manage client budgets & timelines.
- Act as liaison to clients, leading discussions during implementations.
- Develop reusable processes to make ongoing implementation tasks as efficient as possible.
- Configure test cases for clients, and assist them in user acceptance testing.
- Identify client issues and work with internal teams to create a strategy to troubleshoot and resolve problems during client implementations.
This is the perfect position for you if you have:
- 4+ years experience in software project management, website project management or IT project management;
- PMP certification;
- A track record of delivering on-time and under-budget;
- Experience with large website implementations;
- Familiarity with issue tracking systems;
- Knowledge and experience with project management tools such as Mavenlink and MS Project;
- Comfort working with Excel spreadsheets and Word documents;
- Familiarity with agile development techniques;
- Proven leadership skills;
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with designers and other developers;
- An independent and self-motivated nature;
- A strong knowledge and experience with web technologies.
How to Apply
Just email us!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Engage is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.