As software developers, it is critically important to continually update the products our customers are using. Below are the latest release notes for Engage AMS, Engage Sports, and Faith Enroll.
8.3 Version: Release Notes, September 8th, 2023
- Created a new report for Faith Enroll to display a class roster with more than just the student information. It now includes the parent's information as well
- Added the ability for the student roster/class roster report to be viewed from the teacher's profile page (optional)
- Fixed bug where the Transfer module appears broken as soon as it is placed on the page
- Fixed bug where filled-in data was not saving if the form was submitted with a required field missing
- Fixed issue where teachers could see all classes when they were only supposed to see their own class within the Broadcast communication tool
- Fixed the event setup wizard to include the gender selection option
- Fixed issue when the user inputs an error on account creation, the error messaging was highlighting every field and displaying the same error message under every field
- Updated the custom form editors to remove fields no longer used
- Added ability within the Broadcast tool for admins to cc their own email addresses
- Removed links at the bottom of the printed receipt
- Updated validations to ensure that if an event is setup as the Invited Player Registers, then the even must also have Allow Player Registration checked and have a registration page designated
- Updated pricing display for dynamic pricing based on roster size to include the price range based on 1 player all the way up to the max roster size
- Updated the Faith Enroll Event Grouping report to better summarize the number signed up
8.2 Version: Release Notes, August 25th, 2023
- Dynamic pricing based on roster/classroom size is now available. Pricing can be configured as follows:
- Coach/Teacher pays the fee while creating their team/class and the fee is based on the participant price multiplied by the number of participants (players/students).
- Example: The participant price is $10 and the team/class has 25 players/students. Therefore the Teacher/Coach pays a fee of $10 x 25 = $250
COMING IN THE NEXT RELEASE:
- The player/student pays the fee based on the team/class price divided by the number of students/players.
- Example: The team/class price is $1000 and the Coach/Teacher registers & creates the team/classroom and sets their roster at 20 students/players. Their fee for creating the team/classroom is $0.00. Then when a student/players registers, they would pay $50. The $1000 team/class fee divided by the roster of 20 = $50.
- Fixed display of registration progress steps
- Fixed issue with duplicate charges when registering with a cell phone
FAITH ENROLL ONLY
- Fixed issue where for event registration, the Register Now button was not prompting the user to login before beginning their event registration.
- Fixed bug where the question/options next to radio buttons on a custom form were not showing
- Fixed bug where the download file button was not working regarding documents that were uploaded during registration
- Fixed being unable to edit facilities.
- Added a reset option for registration wizard to reset all settings back to the default
- New and resaved facilities will now automatically get a Google Maps image
- Updated dependencies
- Improved the layout of the sessions selections
- Clarified terminology on the user’s profile to request a refund
8.1 Version: Release Notes, July 19th, 2023
New Features Added:
- Added ability for all form field labels within the custom form builder to be editable
- Added more functionality to support multilingual sites, specifically with the ability to translate HTML modules, modules titles, and page titles.
- When sorting a report, the screen would produce a blank page.
- During membership renewal, group memberships would be extended before payment was remitted.
- Admin-only - when turning on or off registration steps, the system was not honoring the selections.
- Admin-only - in the dashboard, the dropdown menu options were falling under other content and were therefore, not actionable.
- Adjusted styling of the phone number error message on mobile devices for Team Registration
- Clarified error messaging on the user's profile page for phone numbers
- Updated the coding behind the copyright date so that it will automatically update to the current year.
- Admin-only - Improved readability of the "Withdraw" button
8.0 Version: Release Notes, June 6th, 2023
New Features Added for All Products
New report showing the Batched transactions for customers using Stax. With the Stax as the payment processor, Stax will send over batch deposits based on a frequency the customer dictates. This report will show those deposits so that the accounting team can match them up to the bank statement.
Added functionality so that if a Stax installment payment fails, the system will automatically retry it. Previously, if an installment payment was unable to be processed, nothing happened. An administrator would have to manually try to re-run it. Now, the system will automatically try to rerun it until it succeeds.
Added functionality to support Spanish translation
New Features Added that Only Affect Engage Sports & Faith Enroll
Customizable form for the Participant in addition to the Account Holder. Example is a parent registering a child and needs to provide different information for the child than what would be asked during a parent/account creation form
Fixed the New Candidates report
Engage AMS & Engage Sports
Removed code that was visible on the My Team Registrations on the profile page
- Fixed issue where changing a player to a different team with a different age group was also then changing that player’s default age group
- Resolved error on League Teams in the admin dashboard view
- Fixed issue where withdrawn volunteers were being added to a team
- Fixed issue where editing a team was updating the coach to the current user
- Fixed issue where age group question is turned on, but is not appearing during registration
Resolved error when creating a new class from the admin dashboard
- 100% discount codes not working properly
- Error on Communication preferences on the profile page
- Sessions were being shown in the cart twice
- Cannot refund or manually pay an installment
- Pending Registrations could not be deleted
- Error when adding a new Participant
Engage AMS and Engage Sports
Team Registration - improved the responsive behavior of the terms & conditions on the receipt email based on screen size
Changed the style of the Broadcast upload file button to make it more readable
Updated wording across the site to be more specific to the religious education usage
- Improved layout of the credit card input box
- Created consistencies with phone number formatting
- Added horizontal scrollbars to the Dashboard grids
- Allowed for editing of sub-organizations
- Improved layout of input error messages on mobile
- Changed functionality so that while event registrations can be removed from the users’ cart, price adjustments and Work Duty Buyouts cannot be removed
- Updated styles and colors for alerts
- Updated layout for the Sessions step of the registration process
- Updated style of the radio buttons on Participant and Registration forms
- Updated display for the steps during the registration process
- Made it more clear when a field is required