Over the past few years, Engage has done a lot in the DotNetNuke Training space. Some highlights include:
- launching a DNN training program from scratch
- developing a great training DNN curriculum
- partnering with DotNetNuke Corp. to become an Official DotNetNuke Training Provider
- training hundreds of individuals and many groups of people at major corporations, government entities and learning institutions around the world
- creating alternative learning channels with live and on-demand webinars, DVD video training and e-Learning formats
This time and effort has been both exciting and challenging. Our biggest challenge has been reaching everyone who needs instructor-led DNN Training. Today we are pleased to announce the next chapter in our DotNetNuke Training adventure. Engage has again partnered with DotNetNuke Corp., this time to help launch a major initiative: the DotNetNuke Training program.
DotNetNuke Corp. has licensed our curriculum to serve as a basis for this program which will be led by Chris Hammond, who has joined DotNetNuke Corp. to champion this new effort. While Chris will certainly be missed at Engage, we are excited for him in this new endeavor. And we look forward to continuing our relationship with Chris in his new role at DotNetNuke Corp.
Although Engage is no longer focused on instructor-led training, we encourage you to reach out to us about a custom DNN training solution to meet your specific needs.
With this new program, our hope is that even more people will learn DotNetNuke and continue to foster its rapid and sustained growth.