Engage is looking for a Software/Web Developer who will be responsible for learning all technical aspects of client website implementations. This position is responsible for assisting with building tools and systems to streamline implementations of clients on a daily basis.
As a developer at Engage, you will:
- Work with project managers and clients in an iterative process
- Build new website components
- Troubleshoot website issues
- Use automated tools to simplify repeatable processes
- Collaborate with a small team of developers and designers
- Improve existing software
- Create solutions built upon open source software and tools
We look forward to talking with you if:
- You are excited about developing for the web
- You love learning new technology
- You want to get better at the craft of software development
- You’re an effective communicator to both the technical and non-technical
- You’re familiar with HTML
- You work well in an open, relaxed, creative atmosphere
How to Apply
Just email us!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Engage is committed to equal employment and advancement opportunity for all employees and candidates for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religious creed, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, age or marital status in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.